Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006

Operating from proverbs

Proverbs of a country are telling of what the people in the country see as important. Here' a recent one - hasta la vista, bebe. It of course means that a person is about to wreak havoc on another person. I appreciate well-placed aggression. Right now at my work is a highly ranked individual that is covering for someone who should have been fired for misrepresentation of reporting to a state agency.

Of course, this highly ranked individual is also covering for himself, at least from all apprearances, because he has probably hidden away something of value in several places not easy to detect. So, my prayer for this enemy is for the Maker of exposing opportunities to finally say, "Hasta la vista, bebe" to this individual. It would right a great number of wrongs in a palace of smoke and mirrors.

Perhaps, to expose this person would be the equivalent of taking off the head of the snake so the rest of the evil bodies involved would die with it. In this humble person's opinion speed is also of the essence. Otherwise, the cover-up will be complete before it can be discovered.

That would employ a second proverb - carpe diem. I think it's time for the CEO to be made aware of the snake, declare "hasta la vista, bebe," and then proceed with carpe diem posthaste.

1 comment:

BostonPobble said...

Hi there! A few days ago, you left a comment on my blog. I'm just now getting the chance to come by and say hi.

As a newbie here, may I say I have the utmost respect for the path you are on and the legitimacy you bring to it. It seems (in the small amount I have read) that you are in a process that may be taking you in a different direction than you ever expected. Kudos to you for having the courage to continue to search, to learn, to grow.

While you and I are on very different spiritual and religious paths, I respect *anyone* who chooses growth and education over stagnation and blind faith. It's the willingness to struggle that gives our relationships with the higher power ~ whatever we believe that power to be ~ integrity.

Thanks for stopping by mine. :)