Search This Blog

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Natural productivity

The day began with waking up naturally, albeit later than I had wanted to wake. Waking up naturally is what I really like to do on weekends since it takes the alarm clock on weekdays to get out of bed. The day goes better and is more balanced somehow. Although there were appointments to keep, they seemed easier to make because I woke up without any help. I don't know how ancient people used to get up, but I can see how they would have experienced more balanced days than the ones I face since during the week I have to be forced out of bed. I'm thinking that once we know how to find balance in our spiritual lives, we ought to stick with it. Productivity in the spiritual realm may be related to our natural energy. Of course, the Creator knows what is "natural" to us because he made the possible set of personalities that individuals can have. And He does want our productivity.

No comments: