Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Why this time

Tomorrow will be a day of great activity.  Family will gather.  Conversations around a meal will keep everyone updated and informed.  It will be a great time, a ritual well worth the time and effort each member of the family who comes gives and.makes.  I look forward to it.

Right now, though, it is very quiet.  It's the time of day that I draw strength from because it allows me to rejuvenate my inner being.  I have time to go deep inside the caverns of my mind where laughter from previous great times are still echoing, where past happiness continues to resonate and bleed through into the present, and where unfaded writing of those recorded memorable events still graces its walls.

The silence of the deep night pours the new foundation for what tomorrow will build on it.  And, now I am ready for the ritual well worth the time.

No comments: