Search This Blog

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Sacred path

I allow my mind to go down a sacred path pretty often these days.  The path is sacred because its scenes are the most special ones that have occurred in my lifetime .  Nothing else in my experience compares to these happenings, their places and sounds, the conversations that warm my heart.  They are so special, only the word sacred expresses how my heart and soul have been affected by them.  They give me the greatest pleasure a person can have.  They filled my life when they happened, and they fill my thoughts even now.  Without them I would wither.  If I I could go back in time and choose again which path to travel, I would choose the same path every single time.  If I could travel the path now, I would choose it without even hesitating because it would lead to the greatest enjoyment a person could ask for.

No comments: