Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December warmth

Let me check... yes, there are orange and red leaves blowing down the street, collected against the curb and strewn across the front yard.  Good to know.  Judging from the near 80 degrees outside, it seems like an earlier month. 

Quick check... The calendar still shows month 12.

What a mild second half of autumn.  Twice in the last 2 weeks a record warm temperature has entered the books.  November was the fifth warmest since temperatures have been kept for over 100 years.  December is already working on being the hottest one ever during the same time period.  It is certainly not the norm.

I hope that this December in my life will be the hottest one on record .  I have too many memories of frigid air pervading the month's weather.

How I wish...

No comments: