Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2014

Fostering distrust

People have fetishes without a doubt and that usually comes up in a conversation when a conversation lasts more than the obligatory 5 minutes.  For some it is like or dislike for a particular food; for others it is bare feet or big noses.  People will certainly tell you what they think of others.

In fact, the urge to say something about others is so common that if you are with someone and he or she doesn't loosen his or her tongue with a fetish, then we begin to distrust the genuineness of that person.  And people will try to probe you for your fetish if you speak for very long to them.

This is hilarious behavior to me.  Some even consider it destructive, but I simply take note and go on with the conversation.  A lot of people distrust me because I don't give up my fetishes.  I have only told one person on Earth what my fetishes are.  They're safe secrets with that person.  I could spend an eternity with that person and be transparent because everything is safe.

But, normally, people have fetishes without a doubt.

No comments: