Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Selling addictive happiness

Now if I were going sell a drink to the public that contained a drug that was addictive, I would find it hard to find many buyers for it other than the current market of drug users.  But what if I could create a jingle that had pleasant, modern music and appealed to the young crowd so that I could hook them for life and make money hand over fist.  People would surely call me the pied piper and strenuously condemn my agenda.

I think it has happened, though.


Yeah!!!  Open happiness.

You'll start and end your day with this drink.  You share it with friends... and more friends... and more and more friends.  It's a drink that has everyone's name on it.  It's for both genders and all races. You might even fall in love while you're drinking it.

And the best part... You'll keep coming back around.

Coming back (as in continuous)     around (as in continuous)    keep (as in continuous)     will (as in the future)

Right... addictive.  But's it's the best selling drink in the world.  And we're happy about it.  We love to open happiness.

No comments: