Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Come to the table


For me, music feeds my soul.  It often heals.  It certainly expresses emotions that sometimes fail to get put in words.  And it always brings thoughts, feelings, and adrenalin together.  Tonight I was able never to leave my living room and experience a musical feast.  That feast included many delectable songs.  That's what feasts do best - appeal to the palate.

Several of the songs I had to listen to again, and even again.  My mind is still flashing around the various tunes.  I am mulling the meaning of them all, but I can still find immediate enjoyment in them.  Like a feast, the palate registers different bursts of taste from the different foods offered.  And like a feast, too, there's more available than one can ingest in one sitting.

I am going to bed full tonight.  My gratitude and compliments to the chef!!!

No comments: