Search This Blog

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Pleasantries


I am reading an article from my Americas magazine about the country of Guatemala. The title of the article calls Guatemala, encantadora. The picture behind the title shows a beautiful landscape of mountain peaks covered in clouds with just the peaks poking through the clouds. It's truly an enchanting picture.

Trips to the lake place my family owns are usually filled with happiness and tranquility, things that make for a pleasant weekend. This trip was even heightened from that. I was driving down with anticipation of the trip being pleasant, but with a singular vision this time, one that stayed with me for the trip and into the night after I arrived. The trip has been so pleasant as a result. Truly, truly encantadora!!!

6 comments:

~j said...

~muy impresionante~

Dwordman said...

porque tu me dio la vision

Anonymous said...

usted es la visión

Dwordman said...

Veo dos en la visión.

Anonymous said...

Amo a dos personas en la visión.

Dwordman said...

¡Entonces es una visión perfecta y completa!