Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Next stretch of the road


I have had a few premonitions in my life, but very few. They foreshadow what happens a little ahead of the actual happening. My partner and I have been working on a project for a little over a year. Today, the project was ready to be launched. It's not quite finished, but it is finished enough to begin. The rest can be added as we go. We have launched two other projects and they are successful, but not lucrative (yet). This project has much greater promise to be lucrative. Usually I have a rather cautious approach to the success of something because I have been a part of several failed attempts in business. And even though I don't have a true premonition about this project, the beginnings of this one have all the shadows of success ahead of their official start.

If this venture becomes a success, it will go a ways down the road in helping to complete a life's desire of mine to be financially independent. The sweetest success of all, my heart's greatest desire, would still lie a little way farther down the road, but a successful venture would make my step a little lighter while I'm walking that next stretch of the road.

No comments: