Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Beautiful when it happens

Every so often in life's journey people enter it that have profound effects and light up the night sky. Sometimes it is parents who encourage and support. I had two of those. Sometimes it's a professor who taught distinctly and truthfully. I had one of those. Sometimes a friend comes along who sticks through thick and thin. I have one of those. And, sometimes it's someone very amazing who brings brilliance to the path.



6 1/2 billion people on earth. Amazingly a handful stand out enough to think of daily or influence me to become better than I would normally be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this song!

Bruno Mars sings it...my mom's maiden name is Bruno, odd coincidence.

Dwordman said...

It's a great song!

I didn't know your mom's last name, but I was certainly thinking of Italian heritage... Love those coincidences!