Search This Blog

Friday, April 08, 2011

Product of sheer natural beauty

Today was beautiful in a garden park behind the hotel where I have stayed for a week. On the hotel property is a park that contains about 3 acres. In the center of it is a sundial pedastal decorated with beautiful yellow flowers radiating from it for about 10 feet. The path I walk on takes about 5 minutes to walk around (my walk is 4 times around), but it has a bridge with ponds on either side of it, one of which holds about 20 large goldfish, the other a sculpture of a father and son fishing out of the pond. Flowers are also planted around a number of trees. Some of the trees are exotic looking like the cyprus trees whose roots come up like splotches all around them. The grass is absolutely green, verdent green. Fountains refresh the one walking the path. The product of walking along this path is the clear thinking that occurs. I need that. And, I have never had clearer thinking than I do now.

No comments: