Search This Blog

Sunday, May 08, 2011

A day for the best


Today is the day for mothers to be honored. They are truly the hub of the home when they don't let selfish desires take them away from what mothers do best. I had one of thsoe great hub mothers growing up. She has always believed in my abilities and has given encouragement for my writing and educational endeavors then and throughout my adult life. Happy Mother's Day to her.

And speaking of the word best, there is one mother I know that embodies that title. She is above any mother I have ever seen. She makes sure her children know not only what the school has to offer, but what life has to offer. She makes opportunities for them to serve others. She seeks opportunities for them to be well-rounded and be exposed to interests that have immediate benefits and long-range ones.

She is the best! Bar none!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: