Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

What gets done

Today 2 items on my planned list actually happened.  The list contained 6 items.  4 remain to be accomplished.  Maybe tomorrow?  Well, maybe, but tomorrow has a list of its own with timing of its own.  So of the 4 remaining 2 might be accomplished.  And what happens to tomorrow's list if its items do not get accomplished?  They get pushed back too.  At some point, though, the items get pushed off the list for good and never happen.  The list tomorrow contained 4 items, but now has 8 items.  I don't see all of that happening.  I know for sure that one of the items had a shelf life of one day.  Well, that's off the list.  I am down to 7, but still don't see that happening.  One of the items can be done at any time in the future.  I doubt it gets done tomorrow, then.  Now, I'm down to 6.  5 of the items all depend on the length of time it takes to accomplish the first two items on the list.  One of those two items is very time sensitive, one is not.  So, I'm thinking that I will be at 50% max tomorrow on getting things done.  That might be high.

Oh, my. How does anything ever get done around my place?  No wonder civilization hasn't advanced to its maximum potential.

No comments: