Search This Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Replenish me

It's so beautiful, peaceful, and lovely. It splashes lightly into puddles and it drives down hard on the ground, windowshields and anything else that is covering the ground when it falls. It comes in torrents or merely mists ever so wispy-like hanging in the air, brushing your face and skin.  Sometimes it lasts for a whole day or two.  At other times it rushes  through a territory in a matter of minutes.  But it always brings refreshment and hope of new life.

In the very beginning it brought original life to the Earth.  It contains the ingredients needed to build life anywhere in any galaxy on any planet.  It's magical that way.  The variety of forms produced radiate with color of all kinds in every imaginable pattern and design. It's pleasant and enjoyable like that.

That's why I love rain.  It's a miracle-worker for my way of thinking.  It gives me hope and allows me to have momentary freedom from the rules that bind me to the world I live in.  Tomorrow and the next day are supposed to have rain of all kinds, torrents, mist, soft, and hard-driving.  I can't wait.  It will adjust my attitude and allow me to break free from my normal way of viewing things.  It will produce a world of new colors and refreshing life in my mind.  Bring on the rain!  Two days of heaven.  I'll be a better person when the sun reappears.

No comments: