Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Following the lead

I am really taken with Elon Musk, owner of many companies, but Space X among them.  He has a space vehicle that can  enter and return from space with soft landings. His spaceships are light weight and mostly electric as are his all-electric cars, called the Tesla series.  In fact, he uses much of the same technology from his Tesla cars with Space X. He is cutting edge because he is a visionary that puts his predictions for the future into actions for today.

Musk leads people into a new age.  He stands side by side with others who have done the same like Galileo, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates, Tim Berners-Lee, Mark Zuckerberg, and Steve Jobs.  I don't have illusionary dreams that any work I do rates anywhere close to the great minds that lead others to a new age, but I want the small amount of work that I accomplish to be on the same track as these great thinkers.  I want people to know that they have been somewhere they would not have otherwise gone when they engage me or hire me.  I want to take people off the beaten path, not just for the  adventure, but for the improvement of their lives and their thoughts.

My hat is off to the greats who have gone before, who inspire the rest of us to provide those in our spheres an enlightened experience.

No comments: