Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Life's colors


Our kitchen is filled with pictures drawn by our little granddaughter.  She colors everything, always trying to color a picture in rainbow colors.  I think she has a robust enough personality that she herself will have a colorful life when she learns how to start coloring life.

And it is that principle that allows me to admire people who know how to turn their environments into bursts of their colorful personalities.  There aren't many who can do this, but I know a few.  They fill the room around them with rainbow colors, no matter what is happening in their worlds.

This is not a standard personality type with standard types of jobs.  It is any job with people who want to add a touch of laughter, a talent of art, a background of music, a picture of serenity, a record of steadiness, or a well of knowledge to their other amenable habits.  These kind of people usually don't flag in their energy or their gift to the setting.  It's a pleasure to work with people like this.  I tip my hat to the color-filled people who have touched my life.



No comments: