Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Unique Philosophy

I was angry this Saturday. I created a situation, but not all by myself. I wanted to march right in to someone (who lives far away) and just have a word or two. That would have been disastrous, probably, and would have worsened the situation. So, I did not do anything, except to call one person who could say something to the person I wanted to contact. But, that person was gone for the day. So, nothing happened. I am reminded of the words to a song by Matthew West. "Here the strong survive and the rest just disappear. But your (God's) philosophy is more unique. You are only strong when I am weak." So, I guess that I need to let The Strong One handle this situation so that I can continue living in this newly defined strength according to a different philosophy than the one I tried and failed at.

No comments: