Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

On fortune and trademarks

Tom Brady is a work of art to watch as he quarterbacks a team.  He is pure perfection.  I enjoy watching him for that reason.  I have been a Patriots fan for a number of years starting back when Tom was back-up to Drew Bledsoe. Boy did fortune strike.  Bledsoe went down with an injury and thus appeared the best quarterback the game has ever seen.  Last Sunday Brady showed once again why he is the elite quarterback of the league.  He passed for 516 yards.  Who does that?  Of course, it has been done.  Brady was the 11th quarterback to do that in NFL history.  But, put with other stats, he comes out better than others.

I think I like his story so much because it represents what I would like to have happen to me - fortune to strike and then perfection to be my trademark.  I like to think that I am good at what I do, but perfection it isn't.  And fortune (not money) has not struck yet.  I'm hoping that it will... and should it strike, I will have the beauty in life I need... then perfection will be my trademark.

No comments: