Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2012

Secrets of going deep

Medical advancement is really nice.  I am alive myself from some of the advancements made in sleep technology and in control of hypertension.  It should make me better for the wear when I turn 85 and 90.  But I am told that it is attitude that makes one live long.  Perhaps one day there will be some advancements in evenness of attitude.  But even if not, then I have taken advantage of the adjustments that have been documented as having an effect on longevity.   Laughter being the best medicine, making lemonade from lemons, and being content (accepting) in difficult situations have all lengthened my life.  Fortunately,  I had lessons in both anger and bitterness management and formal training on deception and use of language by both genders to help in navigation of other things that can cause stress.  Am I headed for 120 years of age?  This should be a fun journey!

No comments: