Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Special Day


Happy Birthday, my lovely young lady!  You're 5 now.  My how the time flies by.  Already reading and writing your name at age 4, and now you have just one more year before you start school.  You will wow everyone in first grade because you will already be so brilliant.  You are always smiling, always minding your business doing exactly what you want to do and what you do best.  You win and charm everyone's heart.

I hope you have a great year.  Somehow, I know you will because I know the mother who raises you - fantastic, amazing, determined, talented, and high-achieving.  You form the dynamic duo.  Follow her; she has cleared a beautiful path that few children get to walk down.  Model yourself after her, throw in your own spin, and you will lead a long, productive, and fulfilling life.  Happy  5th!!

No comments: