Search This Blog

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Peering into the dark


Inside the house tonight, it is quiet and dark.  There is light in only one room.  As I look down the entryway, I see shadows of the few items that are there, but only dark forms.  I know the door is white, but I really can't see its outline because it is too far away.

I hate being in the position of not being able to see much out of the present moment.  I know what certain things should happen next, but for some reason the future is completely blocked from view.  I have had two pretty troubling dreams of late because my mind runs dark scenarios of subconsciously drifting thoughts. I can only see shadowy forms.  One dream was comprised of symbolic action that would make me sad for a very long time were it to really happen.  Surely it won't.

No comments: