Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2014

Yep, next year for me


I have seen the present and the future this Christmas.  My daughter who lives with me works a schedule that is almost parallel with retail stores.  So, she would have had a really tough time shopping in my world.  But not in her world!

Packages have been delivered almost daily for the last 3 weeks.  She has shopped totally online.  She has bought all manner of items online from beds to dolls.  This is my kind of shopping.  She bought an Amazon membership last spring and so all her shipping is free.  Good move.

I can see this being more than a trend. Especially when Amazon starts using their drone fleet.  Yeah, a drone right to your front door with your package.  It's definitely a picture of what is to come.  I shopped only at stores this year - but next year... you betcha. All online.  Every bit of it.

No comments: