Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Let them rail

I got a dose of other people's realities today. Their reality was certainly not mine. My reality is always more positive than negative. Only one time in my life has that been different. But today I got to see other people's very negative realities. I guess they felt trapped or passed over or something limiting. They expressed pent up rage. They were trying to place blame on someone other than themselves.

But opinions are not facts. Facts can be evidenced; opinions are unsubstantiated notions. All the railing today took place after a scan of some data - cold, hard facts. The people should have stuck with the story the data was telling. Instead, they chose to ignore the facts. So, I choose to ignore their notions.

No comments: