Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Oh yeah, the average day

I saw the horoscope today. It says I will have an average day. Ha. I have no idea what the average would be in a day. Every day's activities are different. People's reactions are different. People's moods and mine too are different. Events around town are different. When people depart from this life, leaving me without their company, my mindset is different. I can't even average my days over a long period of time because the seasons of life make my experience level in life different. Fortunately, the Maker of the stars gave us a book that records his interactions with humans rather than a book of the alignment of the planets. Oh, I'll go through my day all right, but average it will not be. Interacting with the Creator's creation it will be. As it always will be.

No comments: