Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I have looked over


Experiences in life are classified using a number of different analogies.  One classification is the mountaintop experience.  That analogy is used for only the very best experiences in life.  They are the ones that add majesty to your life, and laughter, and unspeakable joy, ecstasy in time, clarity of vision, and reinforcement of the moment for recreating at any future time.  Whenever I do think of those mountaintop moments, one peak is higher than any other in the range. To look at that peak is to see the shining splendor of feeling whole.

When my mind goes to that one peak, I am reminded of the inspiring words from a speech by Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I have been to the mountaintop... I have looked over, and I've seen the promised land."

I have no greater enjoyment!


No comments: