Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Double-take


How come there's only one Monopolies Commission? - Nigel Rees

Sometimes the best humor is in the irony presented. Life is full of ironies. I had one of those nice little moments today. I was railing against a particular kind of lifestyle when I was sent an email letting me know that a school district signed up in the online high school, of which I am a partner, for its students to take Chinese. We have never offered Chinese before, but an acquaintance that leads the lifestyle I was railing against decided to teach Chinese for us in a virtual environment and brought a whole little school district in Texas to us. Oh, the irony.

And there are hundreds of little ironies all around. I just shake my head. What do you do, right?

No comments: