Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

For the princess


Ah-h-h to be two years old again! Life was simple, enjoyable, and promising. Cumulative effect for language acquisition was about to hit overdrive. All around was a world of good.

It seems like my daughter was just two a few days ago. I called her my little spider monkey because when I held her, she would fidget and wiggle to look around or to get down. She was very active and wanted to know all about the world around her. I smiled a lot because she brought me much joy!

Tomorrow a special girl turns two. She's a wonderful little princess, the epitome of a free spirit discovering and enjoying the world that is full of promise for her. I'm smiling this day for her bright future, knowing how much joy she brings to those who love her dearly!

No comments: