Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Radiant brilliance


One thing about the sun - it's brilliant. I've heard it's more of an average to low-medium star in the big scheme of the universe. Other stars can outshine it. That doesn't matter a whole lot since I will never get to see any of those other stars in any way except as remotely distant stars in a dark night sky. The sun I see everyday is the most brilliant object I will ever get to see in life.
I have people around me, fortunately, who shine brightly and send their rays into my life. I bask in their radiance. They make me better. I even try to light up others' lives because I have been warmed. I am grateful for the sun that greets me every morning as I wake and for those who warm my heart and make me better from their brilliance.
And there's really only one sun that greets my thoughts as I walk in the park most mornings.

No comments: