Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Flashes of life worth living

Reflection helps us see ourselves and our surroundings.  That's why I like reflecting pools.  They're the physical representation of a worthwhile habit.  Reflecting helps us monitor our current status and highlight what works in our lives and what the source of vitality for life is.  Living in the past really doesn't lead to progress.  Very few want to live a stale, status quo life.  But valuing moments that have made life worth living are worth their weight in gold.  Flashes of those moments keep me centered and keep my conscious direction on the path I want life to occur on... because... they allow hope, happiness, and faith.... And because... they allow me to know where dots are connected and remind me to always cherish the one who is my source of life.

No comments: