Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Distant twinkles

It's been a while.

I can still see the twinkling lights across the lake from my place on Lake Travis.  I would sit on the back deck overlooking the lake around midnight and gaze at the lights shimmering from their reflection in the water and twinkling from the actual houses where they were.  Double contentment.

I also have some definite associated memories with those glistening lights of  a time in Camelot when life was noble and there was life and light along my shore... a light that glowed... a light that was splendorously distinct from the darkness... a light that relaxed the fabric of my soul... one that centered me... one that I could see reflected in every experience... so, double contentment.

It's been a while.

No comments: