Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Pristine



Since nothing is 100%, I suppose not everyone does, but it seems to me that most people want the peaceful, serene, and pristine life - like a very private house on a winter day secluded among mountain peaks. One can wake up on a snow-set morning and gaze upon ice crystals covering the peaks, trees, and everything else surrounding the house. Who wouldn't?

Life is not always cruel, but it has a way of giving us desires even if only seeing them as dreams, or it allows a stroll down a path to see a spectacular setting, then quickly turning away from the splendor, leading to something much more mundane.

I prefer to live the unquestioned life, wholly compatible with someone who gets what I'm about, in a private house on a winter day, surrounded by snow-covered trees and peaks. Who wouldn't?

At present, though, the splendor-filled scene of my preference has twisted to the more mundane realities of living. Somewhere down the path, life will turn back eventually. I will venture upon a scene of splendor around some corner up ahead. I just need to keep the picture in front of my eyes until I make that corner turn. Then, talk about pristine...

No comments: