Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Enjoying my milkshakes

Once in a while I swing by Baskin Robbins to get a milkshake.  I go to Baskin's because of a particular ice cream that I want used in the shake - Jamoca.  I don't drink coffee anymore, but I do like that flavor still in my shakes.

As I look back on my life and realize that some things have not made it forward to the present, I also see that some things served as a foundation for some of the little pleasures and left a trace that they had been there once. So many past likes in my life have disappeared with no trace.

Today I stopped by a Baskin Robbins and bought a Jamoca milkshake.  The flavor of coffee made my day as did the traces in my memory of some past, sweet days that have indelibly stamped my present stage in life.

No comments: