Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The fabulous cell phone


I really wouldn't want to live in any other age unless it would be the future. The good ole days are now. One reason I would say that is that I enjoy so much what cell phones can do.


I love the internet on the phone. I can take care of some banking or navigate unfamiliar roads or google information if needed. I can also check email, take calls, send and receive texts, and know what the weather can bring. It doesn't get much better. But, the function I like the best is the camera function. I can take pictures and send them if I want to. But, I can receive pictures too. And that is what I really love. When someone sends a picture, I can see through that person's eyes and share the joy of who or what is in the picture . I can recall the picture as many times as I want, which I do very often. I can enlarge the picture. I don't have to strain to see it. I usually smile when I see pictures on my phone. It's one of the best ways in the world to enjoy and share others' lives.


I look forward to the next advancement in cell phone technology. I can only imagine what it would be like to receive pics as holographs. That is going to be sensational!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only use a cell phone to answer calls. I rarely make them on a cell phone. Maybe when I retire I might look into all those features you love about cell phones. But what I really detest about cell phones are the size of the screen and the size of the touch pad. Seems like a return to the TV technology of the 1920s when screens were two inches by two inches. Give me a desktop and monitior. Even laptops have been downsized too much. And the new ipads etc. Technology moves in the wrong direction toward microdevices. Watch a movie? 60 inche screens are nice. Not microscreens. Even photos. Enough ranting.