Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A golden lode


Today was one of those days where good things happened. My brother signed a contract to become a partner in an oil company. The doctor was able to move an appointment up 3 weeks. And my company signed a major contract that will take my business to the next level. What a deal. I felt like a gold miner in California in the 1880s who had made the dusty, long trip mined a few streams for gold and found nothing, only to wake up the next day to land a really huge nugget that allowed him to continue with his dreams. Let's call it a mother lode day.

As good as that may be, there is yet one thing that could top that. It is my greatest wish. And it would be the whole vein of gold in the rock around it... the mother of all lodes!

2 comments:

~j said...

Glad to hear of your good fortune!

Dwordman said...

Thank you. Signed an exclusive MOU with a company to serve 4 states. One state is Hawaii. I will be personally making site visits there. LOL.