Search This Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Just a mess

I asked a girl today how her world was rocking. She answered that her world was messy.

A colleague of mine had a spell of some kind today. She became disoriented for a while and was totally confused for about an hour. Living with attacks like that would make anyone's life a little messy.

A neighbor came from across the street today and apologized for not collecting mail while we had been gone over the Xmas holidays. Her life got busy and she forgot. What a mess.

I found out today a young man that I know no longer has a father. He committed suicide last Sunday. I don't know what mess he thought he was in, but for sure his son's life will be a mess for some time to come.

The ultimate mess is in Southeast Asia right now. A tsunami blasted them.

This is just one day's news. But it's the human condition. There is no way I can be judgmental about people's or my own messy circumstances. I am just amazed that a creator can find any pleasure in anyone's messes enough to want to take them home. But he does. It's just amazing.

No comments: