Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Timing

My syncronization was off from the beginning of this day. I missed a scheduled meeting this morning. This evening I attended a meeting that had been canceled. The timing was off between these two events as well. Oh well, some days are like that. Out of sync is an idea that does come true from time to time. Is there any significance to it? Does it mark a transitional time between important events in life? Is it an indicator of change to come? Is it some event from another dimensional world that has bled through enough into my existence touching my routines in this dimension? I have no idea. I just take the whole day under advisement and try to have a better (more in sync) tomorrow. Now if syncronization is also off tomorrow... now I'm thinking bleed through from another dimension or possibly a message to me of something bigger than I am. 3 days in a row and I'm completely quiet and listening to another voice in the universe louder than mine who wants my undivided attention. Tomorrow (Thursday) is day 2. Friday I can let you know about the other voice in the universe.

No comments: