Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Like Father, Like Son

I had a typical father's day. It was good. I received presents, ate barbeque, had homemade ice cream, and enjoyed the day relaxing. I don't know whehter the Creator is male or female, but I guess (s)he enjoys both mother's day and father's day if (s)he is simply the essence of I AM. I get the feeling (s)he lives in perpetual father's/mother's days for surely somewhere on the earth, everyday, someone is acknowledging the Maker with gifts and honor. Which leads me to think that I, too, receive much on a daily basis that I probably overlook - encouragement, loving remarks, concern from others, kindnesses that people go out of the way just to make. That makes everyday a father's day for me. Well, I'm rich and didn't exactly know it. Rich in Father's Days. I'm better off than I ever dreamed.

No comments: