Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Cool wind

There is an expression, "What a difference a year makes." Well, it is true in smaller increments as well. In this case 6 months. I was reminded that the one who reconciles people works behind the scenes, in people's minds. It had a relieving effect on me and I am not even directly involved except on occasion. I guess I just know that one of the main businesses of the Creator is bringing people together that really don't have a motivation to work together. I really would have not thought this person would have made a move today to work together with someone else in a million years. So, this case had the Inner Motivater's stamp all over it. It was soothing to see. Restoration is like a cool wind blowing against the face to cool it. Refreshing.

No comments: