Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Moms like mine

Recently I have come across 4 cases of men who were 24, 27, and 40 who were involved in sexual assualt cases involving a minor. All of the men say they did not know the girl was a minor. Too bad they didn't have moms like mine. She taught me as a young man about the wiles of women through the story from the Old Testament of Joseph and Potiphar's wife. She taught me about caution in putting myself in situations that could backfire, like entering a house when no one else was around. Later in life, I would hear of girls who would deliberately lie in order to make someone lose a job. All four of the men above have either been labeled as a sex offender or have cases pending in court. Too bad they didn't have moms like mine.

No comments: