Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2005

From blog to blog

August 4th blog records thoughts about peaceful storms. August 14th blog is about a head on a platter. Well, it took 10 days to test the words in the earlier blog. I saw the storm brewing in the distance. But I did underestimate it. I knew the situation was bad. But, I can say, "Absolutely nothing is as bad and utterly defeating as losing your own flesh and blood." So, the storm this time didn't do its usual smashing, causing me to fret and concoct 4 battle plans to combat it. Instead, there was a peace. The great provider would show me the ram in the thicket if one was needed. I still haven't heard from anyone in authority if the storm has passed or not. Appearances tell me it hasn't. But, as bad as this storm has been, it is not the one that sends me to the other side. That will be for another storm, another time.

No comments: