Search This Blog

Monday, November 01, 2010

Affecting the outcome


Watching the world series was a contrast in talent level this year. It was portrayed best by the game's centerpiece, the amazing pitcher of this last game. San Francisco's starting pitcher threw for 8 innings and looked just as fresh then as when he started the game even though it was 101 pitches later. He helped the Giants win and inspired those around him to rise to the occasion also. The Giants won the game not because of luck but because of what they brought of themselves. And the outcome to the series was affected.

My life has always benefited from a talented supporting cast around it. But, of late it has benefited from an amazing pitcher in its center. And, 101 pitches later I am still inspired by this person to rise to the top of the occasions life places before me, to be better than I am. Truly I am fortunate!

No comments: