Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Still the same

This is election night. Decisons made in the election of 2008 are being turned on their heads. The Tea Party has really made an impact and is upsetting the power structure. Even Republicans are taking notice that the Tea Party element is going to dictate some of their future actions. The Democrats didn't know how much of a dent the Republicans were going to make, and even thought that they might hold onto the House of Representatives. But, it has not turned out that way, not even close.

But over the last two years in my life, there is nothing upsetting at all, no major impacts... no Tea Party push, no takeover from the opposite party. Friends of mine are still friends of mine. Progress is being made in my professional life.
And the one who adds the spring to my step, still adds spring to my step daily and gives me hope.

No comments: