Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Coloful days - bright nights


Sometimes I stay at a hotel in another state. I try to get the same room each time because I like the view out the window. The harbor from the ocean comes within view of the hotel. Over the harbor is a bridge that carries interstate traffic, but I like the view of the arched bridge with the span of the harbor behind it. The gray steel of the bridge archway against the bright blue of the ocean makes for a colorful, pleasant scene during the day. At night lights line the archway and flickering bulbs from houses and businesses along the shore of the harbor shine and reflect in the water, also so pleasantly. Whether it's day or night the scene is worth the minutes of viewing I get during my stay.

The last 18 months are like the view out the window. The reflection time I have reviewing the scenes of those months are filled with color during the day and brightly shining lights at night, figuratively speaking. They flow seamlessly from day to night, night to day... beautfully, wonderfully. I treasure those moments and guard them closely from ever leaving my soul and mind.

No comments: